Friday, February 15, 2008

The BEST Valentines Day EVER!!


I'd like to introduce you to HURLEY. He is the newest memember of our family. I have always wanted a Golden Retiever!!!! My paretns always told me that I couldnt' have one but that I could get one when I get married and move out. But Josh has always told me NO.He said that we couldn't get a dog at least until we bought a house. :( I can't descibe to you how surprised I was. Josh took pictures of my reaction, but I'm not going to post them. I am making a pretty crazy face! Haha. But here some cute pictures of him. Prince, my cat, isn't very fond of him yet though. It may take some time. haha. Luckily Hurley doesn't know that he shouldn't like cats. He has no idea how to be mean yet so he jsut sniffs Prince and wonders what in the world he is. It's so cute!!

2 comments:

Tati said...

How cute! I want a puppy so bad! But we've decided to wait till we get a house, too. Plus, our place doesn't allow pets. I'm so happy for you!

I'm happy you're finally updating your blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

I want a puppy. Jordan is so picky about what kind of dog it is if he'll ever let me get one. No more pets until we have a house. You can meet my kitty and I can meet your puppy.