Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hurley

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I talked about my baby--Hurley!! :) He is our baby. HAHA, Everyone thinks I'm so silly when I say that. Anyways, I took some pictures of Hurley today. They didn't turn out like I had hoped, but it's pretty hard to take pictures of a dog all by your self. Josh is at school tonight, but I couldn't wait, I got the urge at work to go home and take pictures and i couldn't fight it. :) So here is Hurley. He's huge!! He's big softy though. He thinks everyone was born to be his friend! If you ever need anyone to play with, or you could use a cheering up, he's your guy! :)












3 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Finally a post! :) I'm excited to go to the concert tonight with you guys! Should be fun!

Jen said...

such a cute doggie!

Lindsay said...

Too Cute! Remember the bbq at draper park when I asked who's dog it was? Yes, well now I know! Cute Dog! You would die if you saw ours, your dog would consider her a snack! P.S. How was the haunted house!