Monday, August 16, 2010

Already So Handsome! (12 Days Old)


I was told today that we needed to update our blog, so I made Lori take some new pictures of the little guy. It just so happened to be that we were both in white t-shirts, so here's what we ended up with...


I love his hands in this one. He's just holding on to his daddy.



Lori and I both love this one. Everything about him is just PERFECT.



I think he's still trying to figure out who I am.



This was before we got really daring and took off his clothes.



And here is our naked little cutie getting squished by his daddy.



And finally, we just couldn't resist those eyes!


I'm still just blown away by how much we love him and how much joy he brings to our home. He's getting cuter and cuter every day!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

he is so adorable Josh! Congrats!

Rachel said...

He is incredibly good-looking. Don't spread the word, but not everyone gets cute babies, you know. I'm so happy for you, and I need to come see him again soon! :)

Mel and Paul said...

LOVE those pics! He's a doll!!

Jen said...

He looks like a little man in that last picture! Such a handsome guy!