Thursday, August 8, 2013

Can you believe it's been 3 YEARS?!?

Sunday was JJ's birthday! I can't believe how fast time flies! I know everyone says that but time does fly by when you're having fun and I have loved every second of the last 3 years! I've been looking back at old blog posts today and the ones with JJ as a new born baby are my favorites! I can't describe how much JJ changed my life and how he has been by far the best thing I've ever done with my life! He's been a little on the challenging side lately but everyone tells me it's normal and I wouldn't change him for the world. I'm going to do a post dedicated to him...Lets start from the being and look at just a FEW of my favorites from over the past 3 years!














































 It's been the best 3 years of my life and I'm so proud to be his mommy!





1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

I LOVED when Grace was 3. Every age has something great of course. But 3 was so precious because she talked so much yet it was babyish sounding if that makes sense? She still says cute and funny things, but her voice is much clearer sounding as a 4.5 yr old. Enjoy this year! He is such a cutie pie!